|Dimensions||12 x 10 x 5.5 in|
Faro G2 Active Noise Reduction (ANR) Aviation Headset
The Faro G2 Active Noise Reduction (ANR) Aviation Headset uses state-of-the art engineering to make your flight quieter and your in-flight communications clear and crisp. Once the ANR power switch is activated, G2 reduces the unwanted ambient noise by 52 dB in the cockpit through ANR. This is done by placing a microphone inside the ear cup and generating an “anti-noise” signal through the speakers. The anti-noise and the ambient noise will cancel each other before they reach the ear resulting in a quieter flight environment. A fully adjustable microphone has been perfected to deliver high quality, crystal clear communication. Soft faux leather ear protection is engineered to comfortably protect your ears on the longest cross country flights.
The Faro G2 ANR aviation headset is protected by Faro’s Legendary 3-Year Full Coverage Warranty.
- Active Noise Reduction Technology
- Amazing Noise Reduction:
a) Active Noise Reduction up to 52 dB
b) Passive Noise Reduction up to 23 dB.
- High Performance Noise Cancelling Electret Microphone
- Full Flexible Boom Microphone with Detent Positioning
- Advanced Dual Volume Control
- MP3/iPhone Audio Input with 3.5 mm Auxiliary Cable Included
- Supports Mono and Stereo Intercoms
- Large Comfortable Soft Head Pad
- Premium Leather-Like Ear Seals
- General Aviation Standard Dual Plug Connection
- Engineered and Assembled in the USA
- 3-Year Replacement Warranty
- Weight: 20 oz or 1.25 lbs
- Color: Black