|Dimensions||9 x 4 x 0.5 in|
ASA Instrument Chart Plotter
ASA Instrument Chart Plotter is made of durable Lexan®, and it is designed for easier IFR flight planning and in-flight reference. The plotter also Includes current NACO chart scales!
ASA’s Instrument Chart Plotter includes all current IFR chart scales and features:
- Twelve scales to accommodate both NACO and Jeppesen instrument charts (see below).
- Conversion scale for nautical and statute miles.
- Holding patterns depicted for both standard and nonstandard entries.
- Compass roses allow quick course and bearing information.
- Professional layout enabling easy reading during enroute spot checks.
- Made of durable Lexan® resin so plotter won’t warp or break in extreme temperatures.
- Guaranteed — Lifetime warranty!
Scales included on Standard side:
NM to SM
Scales included on Nonstandard side:
NM to SM
Length: 8-1/2″ or 21.6 cm
Width: 3-1/2″ or 8.9 cm