Aerox Fixed Flow Mask System Assembly with Microphone
The 4110-729-2 series Fixed Flow Crew Mask System Assembly with Microphone includes a FAA approved to TSO-C103 re-breather mask, a flow indicator, and a preset plug. The flow indicator is a simple to read red to clear indication of positive flow. Plugs are preset based on customers altitude request up to 25,000 feet.
The mask assembly comes with one of six types of fittings:
- Needle valve with Puritan Bennett-1 style fitting
- Needle valve with Puritan Bennett-2 style fitting
- Needle valve with SCOTT style fitting
- Needle valve with 202 Fixed Flow Plug style fitting
- Needle valve with Sky Ox style fitting
- Needle valve with Fixed Flow Military style fitting
This oxygen mask system assembly uses a continuous flow oxygen mask with microphone (P/N: 4110-712-2). The head size of the mask assembly comes in medium size which fits approximately 95% of people.
|Dimensions||20.3 x 20.3 x 10.2 in|
P/N: 4110-729-2-01, P/N: 4110-729-2-02, P/N: 4110-729-2-03, P/N: 4110-729-2-04, P/N: 4110-729-2-05, P/N: 4110-729-2-06,